Sunday, July 6, 2008

Research Reflection

This morning I'm finalizing my Annotated Bibliography and I find myself constantly questioning my sources and my criteria for good sources. Are they informative, sholarly, and relevant to my research? Will they help me answer my question or are they opening up too many possibilities to be covered in a Summer course?

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed narrowing down my topic. I narrowed it to just technical innovations occuring in restaurants in America, but that still leave a lot of room for study and analysis. I was thinking if my case study on Applebee's fell through, I could analyze this website I found for Arby's at www.arbysrescuebrigade.com. It's a website dedicated to changing the face of fast food. It's pretty interesting to me how restaurants like Arby's have decided to use social networking via MySpace or Facebook to garner more interest in their food.

No comments: